Liberty Lin6's vs Lin9's

acala91

Oct 15, 2010
FL
The are definitely brighter. Liberties with LIN6s are already bright as hell so these new modules are going to make it a necessity to use the low power feature at night. 

HPD84

May 16, 2010
City of Houston,Texas
You beat me to a comparison video lol... :D  The 2 "Spot" optics and the "Chrome" housings on the all new LIN9's make a big difference. :jawdrop:   Each light head is 50 % brighter than a LIN6 .  :lightbulb:

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Alovebaby41

rescue567

Dec 11, 2011
Plains Pa.
You beat me to a comparison video lol... :D  The 2 "Spot" optics and the "Chrome" housings on the all new LIN9's make a big difference. :jawdrop:   Each light head is 50 % brighter than a LIN6 .  :lightbulb:
Yes they are much brighter. Sorry I beat you to it :D   :D   I was putting them ini the bar so just figured I would make it then.

Last edited by a moderator:

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ArizonaFireTruckParty

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.