Liberty Model ID thread request?

Tango7

Jul 7, 2020
Chicago Metro Area
Would it be possible for the Whelen gurus to create a stickied thread that would help n00bs like myself identify models and features of the various Liberty bars? (Assuming there is a method to the madness of model numbering)

I know "SC" (occasionally found as "BL") are serial "B-Link" bars, and "LC" are "Low Current" with control wires for each lighting feature, but SC, SX, and the plethora of other identifiers make it difficult for those of us not in the industry to identify what bars have which features and their control means (Although I remember there's a difference between WC and WCX used with Core starting in 2020).

I tried searching but I didn't see anything, and with Whelen's purge of their legacy materials it's difficult to quickly find - although it's not like it's clearly identified in their installation manuals.

If others wouldn't find this useful than you can litterbox this request, but if it would be, I offer my thanks in advance.

Reactions: firebuff17

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
airflores

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.