Liberty SC cruise lights

smallish

May 8, 2020
Fremont, CA
Hello, I'm a bit confused as to how to program a button (on the MPC01, using the SC software) to activate cruise lights. There appears to be a checkbox for cruise lights in the lightbar configuration stage, but I still don't know what to do. Any help would be appreciated.

Nolines

Apr 5, 2018
Margate, FL
Ok started playing with my software this morning and tried animating to see what it does but haven't had any luck so I sent a tech support question to the guy I'm dealing with to get a better idea what's going on, is it automatic when you turn on the mpc01 or what I asked and a few other questions, so I'll see what he says back to me.

Reactions: smallish and RS485

Nolines

Apr 5, 2018
Margate, FL
I asked him he says If he is using a liberty SC bar then the cruise lights can be turned on in any switch position.

I'm like ( face palm ) how???? I'm thinking turn that option on and program the bar/mpc and then see what happens when he turns it off then on.

smallish

May 8, 2020
Fremont, CA
Would've been much easier to just put a "Steady" option for the corners like the regular modules do. I'll try checking that checkbox and assigning aux 1 or 2 to a button.

Last edited:

dmorrill22

May 16, 2019
VT
I've been wondering this too. Couldn't find a way to get the hex code for it to send to an sc bar to test either

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
airflores

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.