Liberty SX flash pattern question

I'm going to do my best to formulate my question into written words, so bear with me if it comes out a little cattywompus...

Liberty SX. I'm sure like some of you, I suffer from the paradox of wanting to change up flash patterns from time to time, but also suffer from "once it's installed, I'm not touching it again until I take it out." But for the sake of the thread, let's say all the heads are on Signalert, and I decided I wanted the center 2 heads to single 120. If I unplugged all the lightheads minus the above mentioned 2, powered on the bar, selected my pattern, and reapplied the remaining heads, will they still be on Signalert, or will they all be single 120 since power was applied to all modules at the time of pattern change?

Side note: I'd just figure it out myself, but all my heads are boxed up & getting sent off to Mr. Wilson for a makeover :insert Freddie Mercury fistpump:

Bvfa23

You would need to remove power from the "activation wires" on the lightheads you didnt want to change, I dont think unplugging the light heads would affect that

OP
OP
FiremanSketch

FiremanSketch

You would need to remove power from the "activation wires" on the lightheads you didnt want to change, I dont think unplugging the light heads would affect that
Thanks. Didn't think the lightbar was that smart, but worth putting the question out there to the all-knowing.

Going to go "candy-cane" style across the front with 2 SXTD outboard & 2 white LINs in the center, with different patterns for all heads obv. Hoping to avoid pink blur at night, but wanted to know if I could change patterns if it occurred.

Bvfa23

Guess that means it’s time to give it a shot and see what happens LOL

if you disconnect the lightheads within the bar I’m fairly sure the patterns will still change. You need to ensure the activation wires for those lightheads aren’t connected to +12V to ensure the pattern doesn’t change

OP
OP
FiremanSketch

FiremanSketch

if you disconnect the lightheads within the bar I’m fairly sure the patterns will still change. You need to ensure the activation wires for those lightheads aren’t connected to +12V to ensure the pattern doesn’t change
That's my assumption. I'll have my answer for sure in a few days.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Responder2DXfan
Top Bottom