Liberty SX8BBRR Serial 112060

Jtajk1995

Mar 30, 2018
Van Buren, Arkansas
Greetings All,

I have searched High & Low. I cannot seem to find anything on this bar via serial search or anything. Could someone please help. I've got a Liberty II manual but I want to make sure that aside from the updated takedowns and alleys am I good to go? I've look through some of it. Just not all the way. Thanks in advance.

May 27, 2010
Memphis, TN
You've stated no question.
If you're looking for wiring info, they're all the same:

Red = +positive
BLK = -negative

Green solid = amber front corner's
Green/wht = amber front outers
Green/blk = green front passenger
White/red = green front drivers

Blue solid = amber rear corner's
Blue/white = red rear facing outers
Blue/black = green rear facing inners

• White/blue = front center wig wag
White/black = Take-downs in steady
White/brown = Rear Center wig wag
White/green = Right Traffic Advisor
White/yellow = Left Traffic Advisor
wht/gr & wht/yel = rear center out
White/orange = 4 corners cruise
White/purple = scan lock
White solid = Drivers Alley steady
Yellow solid = Passenger Alley✓
Purple solid = Hi/Low Power and to power for 1 second to set to low power.

Jtajk1995

Mar 30, 2018
Van Buren, Arkansas
Greetings All,

I have searched High & Low. I cannot seem to find anything on this bar via serial search or anything. Could someone please help. I've got a Liberty II manual but I want to make sure that aside from the updated takedowns and alleys am I good to go? I've look through some of it. Just not all the way. Thanks in advance.
Sorry guys I just figured out, no question, DUH! (Forehead smack). The question was I was trying to locate the manual for the LFL Liberty. And after I had posted this I found it. I have attached it here if anyone else might be looking for it also.

Attachments

• 13702.pdf
    193.9 KB · Views: 2

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.