Liberty WECAN Wiring Question

d119

May 26, 2010
CA - Land of Steady Red
Curious. I have a 48" Liberty WECAN with the DUO TA. I'm doing a bit of a custom configuration on it, and I'm curious about something.

In the bar are two connectors labeled "L7F" and "L7R". I can't seem to address light-head 7 in the Command software. I tried programming the bar with everything turned on steady and these outputs do not come on.

Additionally, there is a center takedown lamp indicated in the software, which light-head connector would this be? L4F?

Appreciate any help. Thanks!

d119

May 26, 2010
CA - Land of Steady Red
I figured this out - needed a specific file for a bar with those outputs enabled. If anyone has a copy of WECAD that still has the Liberty 1 in it, SAVE IT. You can't get it anymore.

Reactions: Dave F

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bassslogic

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.