Liberty1 wecan pattern issue

Towman522

Sep 25, 2021
Salem mass
I am trying to get this liberty from 2008 to run the steady flash pattern aka flicker pattern and it just won’t. Any tips or tricks? Someone said the wecan board might be to old. Is there different boards?

ffjwhite

May 21, 2010
Bombay, NY
anyone have a liberty 1 wecan?
I had an issue with a Gen 3 Control point not working with a 2008 Freedom. It did the same thing to be, however, you just cant have all the features a Gen3 CP will allow you to do. The only fix is to upgrade to a different IO Board. I know this is a little late, but Just tried to give you some insite

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DHarrold000

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.