Lifetime led 10 inch flood bar, Two Microman 20 inch bars

Status
Not open for further replies.

jmccarthy

Nov 9, 2013
ne ohio
Up for sale is two microman 20 inch microstarbars both have full cord all work flawlessly comes with a 12 outlet flasher as these require a external flasher to work. Both bars are set up as r/r/w/r/r they are mounted as a visor lightbar right now and im looking to upgrade to a new feinex Apollo interior bar so that's why im selling. these are about a year old but have less than an hour run time. Im looking to get about 300 for all of it, the 2 bars and the flasher.

Next up is a Lifetime Led 10 inch flood bar, bought it at the beginning of November I do believe and I'm selling it simply because I don't use it as often as I thought I would. This bas probably has less than 10 minutes run time comes with full cord and mounting feet. Again I'm looking to get what I paid for it and that's 150.00 shipped

if you have any questions feel free to contact me, you can pm me on here or email me at ff46121@gmail.com

Sorry for the craptastic cell phone pics, for some reason my camera pics wont load on my computer.

uploadfromtaptalk1419607322887.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

IshyFlynn

Feb 8, 2012
Maine
Perhaps this is none of my business, but you may want to consider lowering your price a bit. I just sold a AWL Viper in comparable condition for $150. Just so you know, Tom is selling his Vipers for $229 and offers free shipping to all ELB members. He is also including free grille lights if I recollect correctly to sweeten the pot.

Last edited by a moderator:

DT_Fire

Aug 24, 2010
4 Seasons, MI USA
I seen that. Last one I bought on I paid $130. Might have better luck on eBay.

$229 brand new on Toms website and comes with 2 grill lights and free shipping.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JonClampitt

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.