Negative liftedgmc

empire5150

Aug 13, 2013
NH
This is more of a warning for other people and fellow members.

Bought a Code 3 SD Cal Spec with select alert from liftedgmc's website "lightbarsrus" and the description stated the bar was like new inside and out, worked perfectly, all bulbs checked etc. When I got it, it was horribly packed and in a box that was used way too many times and was so soft that it couldn't even be picked up to bring in the house as it had no structural integrity and had holes all over it. Then when I peeled it open like an orange, it had very little packing material and was "packed" horribly. Cant believe it arrived with no damage. That was just luck. Then when I tested it: 1, 2 bulbs were out which is not an official complaint as sealed beam bulbs sometime do not withstand shipping. 2, The select alert rotator does not work correctly. When the full bar is engaged, the rotator that performs the select alert continues to perform front cutoff, however when in select alert operation, the rotator performs correctly. 3, The passenger side belt was petrified so that the rotators on that side would spin slowly till the stiff spot got to the motor then would nearly stop completely. 4, The bar in no way whatsoever looks new inside or out which I wouldn't expect as it is very old but the description said like new inside and out. It is loaded with dents and scratches. When I contacted him at first he just ignored me for a few days then just said "return it". I offered to work on it myself and asked for a partial refund for the parts needed because the bar could not be shipped again in that box and lack of packing material plus the amount he offered me to pay for return shipping would not even come close to covering it. So Id be out some of the shipping cost and the price of a new box and packing material etc. So I have not returned it as of yet. The funny thing is he has nothing to say about the problems and the fact that he lied about the condition, not a single word about any of it. To me that's admitting he knew of the problems and the misleading description. He has been banned from other sites hes involved with, facebook. His ebay name is remotengine, ELB name is liftedgmc, real name of Zach Wrobel and uses other names Zach Knox-Wrobel, Zach Franklin and uses at least 2 locations of California and Virginia.
Id like to thank Moderator Tony P for his extensive research on this for me.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.