Light Bar Manufacturer

Master X

Jan 11, 2024
Lodi, WI
Hello all,

I've been trying to figure out who made theses lightbars, I ordered one for my dad's wrecker truck back in 2003 a 57" version with Amber Red Amber domes 240 FPM flashers but I can't figure out who manufactured it. Using the way back machine I found a cople pictures of the bars Lssons would sell. Any ideas?

• Expand-A-Bar Light Bars

Light Bar

Light Bar

• Single-level halogen light bar is available in multiple lengths and colors.
  • Available in 27 1/2", 37 1/2" 47 1/2" and 57 1/2" lengths.
  • Only 4 5/8" H & 9 1/4" D.
  • Amber, blue, clear or red split domes can be mixed or matched in any combination.
    Made of UV-resistant polycarbonate.
  • Super-quiet gear-driven rotators are shock-mounted and have aluminum-plated reflectors.
    Available with amber, blue or red polycarbonate filters. 50W Halogen Bulb. Specify either 120 or 240 RPM
  • Choose either diamond-shaped or angled stainless steel mirrors to enhance each flash.
  • Accommodates optional alley and take-down lights. 35 Watt, MR-11 Bulb
  • Solid construction features an extruded aluminum base and stainless steel hardware
  • Driver or passenger side cable exit.
  • 12 volt Amp Draw: 4.0 amps per rotator
    32.EX27 Basic 27" Light Bar 3 rotators. Specify portable or permanent mount. Portable model comes with
    a 12' straight cord and four 3 1/4", 90 lb. -pull magnets.
    List Price Starting $299.00 Special Price Starting at $255.17
    Permanent model comes with a 12' power cord and standard mounting feet.
    List Price Starting $289.00 Special Price Starting at $229.67
    32.EX37 Basic 37" Light Bar 4 Rotators. Permanent model comes with a 12' power cord and standard mounting feet.
    List Price Starting $379.00 Special Price Starting at $304.18
    32.EX47 Basic 47" Light Bar 5 Rotators. Permanent model comes with a 12' power cord and standard mounting feet.
    List Price Starting $399.00 Special Price Starting at $378.65
    32.EX57 Basic 57" Light Bar 6 Rotators. Permanent model comes with a 12' power cord and standard mounting feet.
    List Price Starting $499.00 Special Price Starting at $453.15

Master X

Jan 11, 2024
Lodi, WI
Thanks Shues,

That's definitely it, I suspected Able 2 sho me but could not for the life of me find any videos or pictures of their halogen Expand-A-Bar line up. I was leaning toward Whelen Val U Bar at first but ruled that out early on.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GSPS629

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.