Light me up!

unlisted

Lifetime VIP Donor
May 20, 2010
NA
Sorta... Got a new set of Axixtech TRI's in RED (Thanks Andy!) and I am having trouble deciding where to mount them.. I'm leaning towards installing them on the upper outer brake lights, and having them flash in a "X" pattern with the already installed ones below.. Anyone got a better idea?

Here is whats already installed.

ai110.photobucket.com_albums_n83_unlisted8495_mustang_2098_IMG_0183_1.jpg

unlisted

Lifetime VIP Donor
May 20, 2010
NA
fireman616wfd said:
what about those Sound Off!
Going in the front markers.

rsqemt911 said:
they make vertex's in green?
Nope- Lets just say it was a VERY special order.. ;)

I got # 2 and # 3 in green off the factory custom line. I ordered them the week they came out, and it took about 1.5 months to get them. According to Whelen only one other person had one in green before I placed my order, and it was a manufacturer rep who wanted to "check it out". It took quite a bit of "discussion" to get them made. But as always, money talks. :cool:

unlisted

Lifetime VIP Donor
May 20, 2010
NA
So, general consensus is to install them where I already thought? (upper outer brake light housings both sides?) Flashing in some type of "X" pattern with the already installed ones?

rsqemt911

May 25, 2010
Naugatuck Ct
unlisted said:
Going in the front markers.

Nope- Lets just say it was a VERY special order.. ;)

I got # 2 and # 3 in green off the factory custom line. I ordered them the week they came out, and it took about 1.5 months to get them. According to Whelen only one other person had one in green before I placed my order, and it was a manufacturer rep who wanted to "check it out". It took quite a bit of "discussion" to get them made. But as always, money talks. :cool:

i hear you. i have a 6 head and an 8 head dominator in all green. the 6 head had a head burn out and i had to have it shipped to New Hampshire by whelen for factory replacement there. the head had to be made from scratch for me and they needed the light to match up the greens in the LED to the rest of the heads in the stick.

talk about custom LMAO

unlisted

Lifetime VIP Donor
May 20, 2010
NA
Well, the red TRI's are gone.. .

...replaced with a Whelen HALO 4 bulb kit in place of the stock taillights about 1.5 years ago.. forgot about this thread!

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hilux01

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.