Apr 11, 2011
Rhome, Texas
2011-04-11_17.28.59.jpg

2011-04-12 15.49.59.jpg

rear side.jpg

rods truck 2 068.jpg

rods truck 2 061.jpg

console.jpg

Here are just a few of my 2003 Tahoe, both old set up and new. The switches (pics coming soon) have been replaced by a custom console, covered to match the interior and includes a Vertex radio and Whelen CenCom Gold. The LEDs on the front are Sho Me mirco lites complemented by a STL Slim 2 in the windshield and Whelen Tir 3s for intersectors, 80W STL strobes inserted in headlights. Whelen 2150A Headlight flasher (set to speed up and down) , two Whelen SA314 speakers. In the rear are two Whelen Tir 6 Slim lighters and a Whelen D6 Dominator as well as 120W Nova strobes in the reverse lights and tail lights (R Reverse and L Taillight together).

Last edited by a moderator:

SRVR77

Jun 11, 2010
NJ
i like this, i'm gonna shoot for something like this in my truck

Corey

Dec 15, 2010
RI, US
I especially like the look in the fourth picture... very nice. Wouldn't have been my choice of lightheads, especially not the STL stuff, but it looks well none-the-less.

medicop88

Apr 11, 2011
Rhome, Texas
Corey said:
I especially like the look in the second picture... very nice. Wouldn't have been my choice of lightheads, especially not the STL stuff, but it looks well none-the-less.

Yea I know. I'm a dealer for STL. It's some extra cash but I don't really care for most of their products. I'd like to place another slim lighter in there, if not an inner edge. I'm trying to get some pictures of the interior uploaded now.

rear side.jpg

pdk9

May 26, 2010
New York & Florida
medicop88 said:
I don't really care for most of their products. I'd like to place another slim lighter in there, if not an inner edge.
+1. you have a nice truck solid rear and side warning, but the front warning is mediocre...i'd get rid of the gen1 grill lights and the STL, and put some ghosts or lin6 in the grill and either dual avengers or slimlighters along the headliner

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DHarrold000

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.