Lightbar Recommendations

Nathan42

Jan 21, 2018
Brock
Hello all, my father is currently searching for a light bar somewhere in the 20 inch range. Him and myself currently run Strobes N’ More Millenniums which are great but it is too small for his truck. I would prefer something under $300 which isn’t a very big budget for what we want so honestly if it’s at least 18”+ it would be better than the 12” millennium. So if anyone has recommendations please drop them for me, thanks!

DLBFalcon

Aug 22, 2013
Colorado
Do you prefer strobe, led, halogen? You just need it to flash, no options like alley lights or anything? For just flashing I've always liked the halogen Whelen Responder DX or Whelen Responder II. Two rotators and mirror in the middle to create more flashes. The Federal Signal Highlighter's are good halogen mini bars, too. Or, if you can find a mini Federal Signal Vector (3-pod) version. If you want strobe, probably the mini Whelen Edge. I'm not sure about LED stuff...not a huge fan of LED stuff yet.

Last edited:
Reactions: Pete L.
May 21, 2010
Minnesota
If you are ok with used to stay within your price range, the Whelen Justice is typically a bit wider minibar. The Liberty/Freedom can be a bit wider too.

LenH

Jun 26, 2019
Texas
Hello all, my father is currently searching for a light bar somewhere in the 20 inch range. Him and myself currently run Strobes N’ More Millenniums which are great but it is too small for his truck. I would prefer something under $300 which isn’t a very big budget for what we want so honestly if it’s at least 18”+ it would be better than the 12” millennium. So if anyone has recommendations please drop them for me, thanks!

What colors are you running?

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tommy_adams

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.