Lightbars, Sirens, Signal Masters, Speakers For Sale

Status
Not open for further replies.
May 21, 2010
Wilkes-Barre, Pa
You may want to reconsider some of your prices for the lightbars. Myself and many members here would only advise you as a courtesy that rotator bars like these bring only about $50 to $75 in this condition and maybe up to $150 as a collector piece if it were mint or close to it.

Reactions: tsquale
May 21, 2010
Wilkes-Barre, Pa
Not for myself however it looks like you have a purple HotShot lens. There may be some members interested in that as well as the green MX lower filter. Good luck on your sale.

tsquale

Lifetime VIP Donor
Oct 12, 2010
Minnesota, USA
Is there anything that you are interested in, or did you feel the need to post a reply for some other unknown reason?
Nope. No longer interested in the items for a few reasons, the main being that they were involved in a fire and I can't physically inspect them before purchasing. I don't know if they have an odor (which I wouldn't want in my home) or if there is damage that you may not have noticed.

The second reason is the attitude that you are conveying here. The fact that they were involved in a fire is very important to serious collectors and may result in adverse transactions had it not been disclosed. Other members will be better informed in making a decision to purchase or not to purchase an item with this information.

Blaine B.

Aug 18, 2013
Northwest Indiana
Can I ask why you must bring negativity into my thread?  I could care less for your negative attitude as well.  If you don't want to buy anything, simply keep moving along!

MOVING FORWARD, I WILL ONLY ANSWER QUESTIONS FROM SERIOUS CUSTOMERS WHO ARE ABLE TO VISIT FOR A SHOWING.

PLEASE CALL 219-614-0771 IF SERIOUS.  ALL OTHER ONLINE FORMS OF COMMUNICATION WILL BE IGNORED.

Last edited by a moderator:
May 21, 2010
Wilkes-Barre, Pa
Tsquale is not being negative here. I certainly would agree with the assessment as well however. If these items has any sort of fire/smoke exposure then that should have been disclosed. I for on would not care to open an item from USPS and have it suffer from the odor of smoke which may take many years to dissipate as I can attest from a vehicle I owned for over 8 years now that was owned by a smoker--same thing here.

paff2

Nov 30, 2010
Lancaster, PA
Somebody bring the popcorn quick!!! [emoji13]

irishff

May 24, 2010
SW Missouri
if you can make one of the pancake lights or tear drop lights green i would be interested. Let me know the cost?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CHUCK4850

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.