Lighthead Warning Equipment

Is it easy to find the product you are looking for on our website?

• Easy to find

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Epic fail

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

qball

Jan 10, 2011
South Carolina
I would first like to thank John Marcson and my many friends on ELB for giving me an opportunity to post my announcement on ELB. ELB is the premier emergency warning equipment site...in the world!

I have exciting news; Lighthead Warning Equipment is now open for business! We offer Feniex Industries LED lighting and siren warning equipment to Police, Fire, EMS, Construction....you name it....that depend on high quality, American made warning equipment.

I have worked in the public safety upfit business for over 20 years and have finally brought skills and knowledge from the customer to the retail side of the business. I will assist my customers in making informed decisions about the warning product purchases that are right for them and their money! Lighthead Warning Equipment wants you to get the right product at the right price so that you are completely satisfied with your purchase! We stand behind everything that we sell!

Please visit our website and let us know what you think. I want to know what works for you! And, be sure to Like us on Facebook or contact us with questions! We look forward to serving eLightbars members, and beyond, in the near future!

Thanks!

John

Feniex Tag - T6.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
airflores

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.