Wanted Lightheads for Justice/Responder LP (LIN6) and Arjent SL domes and lightheads

Status
Not open for further replies.

WhelenNDealin

Aug 6, 2017
Ontario, Canada
Converting my Justice WC to linear (not a fan of CON3) and making a clone of the Arjents that my home city's police service used Looking for the following:

6x r Justice/Responder LP LIN6
6 x b LIN6 Justice/Responder LP LIN6

4x w Solaris for Arjent SL

2x clear Arjent corner/side domes (upper)

Shipping would be to Canada. Of course I'll pay for all shipping fees.

Let me know what you have! Doesn't all have to be from one seller, either, but I'd prefer as much from as few sellers as possible. Shipping up here isn't a cheap bullet to bite. Canada Post has to spend a fortune feeding and putting sweaters on our Mail Moose fleet this time of year ;).

Last edited:
May 21, 2010
Minnesota
I do not have white LED Arjent modules (only red/blue and halogen) but have upper and lower end domes available(in the US).

WhelenNDealin

Aug 6, 2017
Ontario, Canada
I do not have white LED Arjent modules (only red/blue and halogen) but have upper and lower end domes available(in the US).

I'll let you know about the upper end domes. Right now I'm pricing out a ton of different things. I might be interested in some blue lightheads and maybe go with a b/b bar if I can't get white ones. Solaris lightheads have a really unique blue compared to others, imo.

May 21, 2010
Minnesota
Sounds good. I have blue heads and an all blue SL (w halogen td/alley). Shipping on the whole bar could be interesting though. I am not expecting to sell any bars in the near future so no rush.

WhelenNDealin

Aug 6, 2017
Ontario, Canada
Oh jeez shipping would be a tad more than interesting! I've yet to figure out why shipping to/from neighboring countries costs more than shipping overseas.

WhelenNDealin

Aug 6, 2017
Ontario, Canada
UPDATE: Seller with Arjent domes and r/b lightheads found.

Still looking for:

White Arjent lightheads for Series B Arjent SL (4 needed)

Linear Justice/Responder LP (gen2) lightheads (6 red, 6 blue)

fittyo

Feb 2, 2021
Wisconsin
I realize this post is older, but I just joined days ago. No promises or anything, but, are you still looking for these? I might have ability to get some, but would need a few days to find out. I won't waste my time if you no longer need them though. Again, this opportunity may have already disappeared, but I'd look into it if you still need them????

Linear Justice/Responder LP (gen2) lightheads (6 red, 6 blue)

WhelenNDealin

Aug 6, 2017
Ontario, Canada
Yes, I do still need them! If you might have amber LTR3s (2) and 2 amber LIN6s, that'd be great. I'd be looking for 5 red, 5 blue if you're able to get the amber LTR3s and LIN6s. Otherwise, 6 red, 6 blue.

fittyo

Feb 2, 2021
Wisconsin
To be clear, I have none in front of me and do not really deal in "parts," but might be able to get ahold of the red and blue modules. Please don't hold your breath and it will take up to a week to get an answer as my answer is 255 miles away. It will also boil down to costs and what you're willing to spend to get them to your northern exposure obviously. If you want to PM me, that's fine. I don't want to get too into this or get your hopes up until I know IF I can get them anyway, but it's quite possible. Anything Amber & Whelen I get is gone on eBay in about a day or two! Hopefully I can help you out, but no promises.

fittyo

Feb 2, 2021
Wisconsin
Yes, I do still need them! If you might have amber LTR3s (2) and 2 amber LIN6s, that'd be great. I'd be looking for 5 red, 5 blue if you're able to get the amber LTR3s and LIN6s. Otherwise, 6 red, 6 blue.
You might want to take a moment to browse a few listings I've posted since I joined the forum a few days ago in the meantime.......a few more to come......still getting organzied...and more Whelen product inbound, but I've got my hands full at the moment.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jaf10596

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.