lil ones electric atv

smitty711

May 23, 2010
California
It will have a siren..Just trying to figure how...thinking on of those old school yellow sirens you put on a bike that had a PA...Ideas guys? She did get made because it didnt have a blue light like Daddy!

TCO

May 21, 2010
Malvern,Pa
nice,as far as a siren,anyone have a cat and some rope, :lol: wolo makes some kind of cheap siren w/pa and other noises for like $40

pdk9

May 26, 2010
New York & Florida
nice install, but i think u need to provide 360 warning and set a steadyburn red up front to conform w/ CA laws :lol:

smitty711

May 23, 2010
California
Cheapo round led reverse lights ordered and shipped. So cant wait to install those. pdk9 I was thinking of making the red Steady burn and removing the white ledx and putting a blue in there. I would have to cut out all the weather proofing gel but who knows i still might

AggiePhil

Jul 17, 2010
Southwest
Whelen's 30 Watt siren if you really want to give it some power or one of the many bike patrol sirens (like the Galeforce Blaster) if you want to keep it simple.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hilux01

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.