Live On Patrol - Patrick Scott’s Tac Light

MeadeCoSD

Jan 29, 2021
Sturgis, SD
Does anyone know what it is specifically? I’ve not seen a tactical light with such an amazing focused beam. It cuts through the dark like no other light I’ve seen.

tsquale

Lifetime VIP Donor
Oct 12, 2010
Minnesota, USA
I believe he says on one of the earlier broadcasts. They do have a text number and email address that they respond to questions on. I watch them pretty regularly as well

MeadeCoSD

Jan 29, 2021
Sturgis, SD
BTW, I did purchase the O-light Javelot Pro 2 Long Distance Flashlight. Seeing it in action on Live-On-Patrol with Bob and Pat in St. Paul, MN, made me a believer. While it is only 2500 lumens, and O-light has one that's over 4,000 lumens, I spent $200 vs. $600. However, its distance is AMAZING! They advertise it as spot capable to 3,450 feet, and I'd say that's accurate! If there is a down-side to the light, it would be that it gets hot in the front, where that big lens is! Otherwise, it's "spot-on"!

Reactions: Tony P

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
airflores

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.