SOLD LL300 Ranger bar

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jun 18, 2013
PA
Rare bird, even rarer after some conversations thanks to Facebook.

More info..

$450.

I would strongly recommend pickup, or if your going to the spring Melt fire show in Allentown we can meetup.

Works 100%

lectriclites1.jpg

Dec 15, 2016
Joseph, Oregon

More info..

$450.

I would strongly recommend pickup, or if your going to the spring Melt fire show in Allentown we can meetup.

Works 100%

View attachment 235304
I am VERY INTERESTED!!!! got to ship to Oregon, but I'm willing to pay....Rmoody447@hotmail.com

Jun 18, 2013
PA
So to be upfront, I am fairly certain that this bar will not survive shipping. As such I am not going to make any guarantees it will survive any shipping attempts. This bar is irreplaceable and parts are unobtainable. If shipping is insisted on, buyer MUST make arrangements on their own.

I still say come look at it, make sure it works with your own eyes and drive it home.. lol

Reactions: stansdds and Tony P
Dec 15, 2016
Joseph, Oregon
So to be upfront, I am fairly certain that this bar will not survive shipping. As such I am not going to make any guarantees it will survive any shipping attempts. This bar is irreplaceable and parts are unobtainable. If shipping is insisted on, buyer MUST make arrangements on their own.

I still say come look at it, make sure it works with your own eyes and drive it home.. lol
I’m with ya in all accounts, I would pay for the professional shipping and packing as well because of the delicate lenses and piece in general. That being said, I would be willing to do the shipping cost knowing what it might be even with the expense.

I know how rare these things are and understand what you are saying, but I live in Oregon and wouldn’t be able to do it any other way.

Respectfully,
Ryan Moody

JohnMarcson

Administrator
May 7, 2010
Northwest Ohio
I have shipped really fragile 8000 series bars with the paper thin diffusers that are a a similar material to the ones in the ranger bar. I suggest disassembly of the internal portions with separate packing. Take the diffusers out and ship them separately. That said I am not sure the speaker housing or frame of this bar can handle shipping. I would consider even further disassembly honestly. Shipping this bar as a whole unit I would at least add packing material inside the domes. I hate shipping bars and I hate seeing people miss out on them due to shipping. It is nice to see people discussing it ahead of time like rational adults though ..

Dec 15, 2016
Joseph, Oregon
I appreciate all for forethought you are putting into this so if we decide to move forward I can feel confident that it will arrive safely and in one piece!

What the next plan of attack if I want to move forward with this, wait to hear from you on a total price?

Jun 18, 2013
PA
Just noticed this thread turned into a conversation, I apologize about late response in engagement.

1st, any discussions of deals or no deals are done via PM.

@JohnMarcson makes a very valid point, this is probably the best idea if someone wants to ship the bar eventually. My drawback is that everything is screwed into fiberglass on this bar, and that fiberglass is old and fragile. This leads me back to my first point of damage on the bar, if I have to take the bar apart to ship, I will pass, I will not risk damaging the bar myself in preparation to ship. Any removal or disassembly risks damage. This apprehension is made readily noticeable in my Youtube video.

Again I am not trying to be needlessly difficult about this, but I trust my appraisal skills more then some random internet person or persons that I do not know (no offense implied to all parties involved).

Worst case scenario is the bar continues to sit in its designated shelf spot in my basement as its not costing me anything to feed it.. :eek:

FULL DISCLAIMER:
I have several people asking about shipping, and my response has been the same to all of them. At this point I am willing to wait to make any shipping decisions till after the Spring Melt fireshow.

Reactions: JohnMarcson

God444

Mar 30, 2020
Suffolk county

More info..

$450.

Works 100%

View attachment 235304
Where when fireshow?

Jun 18, 2013
PA

Jun 18, 2013
PA
Pending sale. @Spring Melt.

Reactions: stansdds
Jun 18, 2013
PA
Sold. This thread can be closed.

Reactions: JohnMarcson
Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
airflores

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.