Local Antique Shop Find

stansdds

May 25, 2010
U.S.A., Virginia
A bit dusty and a replacement dome, but if the price was right, I'd have bought it too.

Jun 18, 2013
PA
Stratolite 80 Dome.. should be pretty easy to find. If you need one PM me.. I know some people.. :cool:

JazzDad

Aug 5, 2011
USA
antique noun an·tique an-ˈtēk
: a relic or object of ancient times

Skulldigger

Aug 23, 2015
Georgia / USA
That could pass for an original tag! Looks like the tag on my excellent condition, 1982 vintage Model 374.

I created a decal that goes over the emblem. Just the oval with the lettering Signal Stat. The right side of the tag is not included as it usually doesn't fade and is different than the emblem.

Turd Ferguson

Jul 3, 2011
Sumner, Wa
Nice work.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hilux01

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.