Wanted Looking for 2 Federal Signal domes

empire5150

Hello all. Im looking for a USED clear FS model 175 dome and a USED FS model 14 red dome.

(Also could use 2 red PAR36 bulbs.) Please let me know what you have and a price shipped to NH.

YES toyotafan, I know you have new ones. Looking for used as these lights are in VERY used condition.

I also have items for sale that id be willing to trade. Please see the vintage for sale section.

Pete L.

Silver Supporter
Matt,  I believe I may have some of those par36 red bulbs for you.

I have to finish up a few items on the " Honey-Do-List" and I'll go back and check.

-Pete

Crownfire

I have a clear glass 175 dome that has some very deep scratches on one side, but is otherwise intact. Looks like it was used to remove the lower panel of an overhead door. I can't use it but don't have the heart to throw it away. Let me know if you're interested.

OP
OP
empire5150

empire5150

I have a clear glass 175 dome that has some very deep scratches on one side, but is otherwise intact. Looks like it was used to remove the lower panel of an overhead door. I can't use it but don't have the heart to throw it away. Let me know if you're interested.
Thank you, I might be. Can you send a couple pics?

Pete L.

Silver Supporter
Matt, I found these. Two Wagner 7400R (35W) and Two GE 4416R (30W) 

PM on the way.

-Pete

Par36Red1.JPG

Par36Red2.JPG

Crownfire

Here are some shots of the clear glass dome. The scratches are deep and will not buff out. $25 plus shipping and it's yours.

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members