Wanted Looking for Aero lightbar

Status
Not open for further replies.

fyrboy

May 24, 2010
NC
I have two EAH's you can have for the cost of shipping.  I think one doesn't have a motor attached, but I may have it stored.  As far as I know they work OK - need cleaning.  We may be able to work out something with domes, but I'm not sure.  No halogen bulbs in either.  One has 5 of 6 sealed beams and the other has no sealed beams.  I have a large stock of various sealed beams I may be able to provide but I'll need $ for them.  Please email me at rezqd@att.net if interested.

24 EAH emblem.jpg

24EAH1.jpg

Jun 18, 2013
PA
hmm interesting..

I have a 24C that is missing a couple of the metal par36 holders...

I was gonna just replace with the plastic ones..

PM inbound.

AJ3814

Mar 13, 2015
Central Louisiana
You bet!! I'm glad my "google-foo" is working today. I'm on a roll today on craigslist. HAHA!! I'm finding all kinds of cool stuff. I've already found and bought a rare 3 rotator mini Jet.

Jun 18, 2013
PA
I have one in red and blue
I have a Scottsdale AZ PD Aerodynic.. setup in that same dome configuration..   The rear Amber lights were strobes instead of the standard Par lamps.

forgot to add

not for sale.. lol

Last edited by a moderator:

OfficerEd

May 10, 2015
Phoenix, AZ
I have a Scottsdale AZ PD Aerodynic.. setup in that same dome configuration..   The rear Amber lights were strobes instead of the standard Par lamps.

forgot to add

not for sale.. lol
I'm in Phoenix.  My AeroDynic came from a wrecked patrol car in Superior, AZ, about 15 years ago.  I'll have to check and see what lights up the amber lenses.

Mine is for sale. ;)

OSP959(R)

Mar 22, 2011
Ohio
There's still deals to be found if you're lucky.

Found this at a swap meet last weekend.  It's a 24XQ. Not the bar you're looking for, but I got it for $25.00.

Works flawlessly. Still has the speaker behind the grill, and cleaned up nice (camera makes it look orange). The only thing wrong is that someone cut the feet where they bolted to the roof.

Just wanted to inspire you to keep looking.

aero-1.JPG

aero-2.JPG

Jun 18, 2013
PA
I'm going through the thread clicking the like button...

cause Aero's

Reactions: FCV96

oddone

Jun 21, 2013
NH
i have a red/clear one but as said on last one don't normally ship international as i have no clue on it. its a 24 EAH model # not sure what shipping would be it does need the one gear the motor sits against and one sealed beam bulb which i have also have no clue on international shipping

CAM00329.jpgCAM00327.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
airflores

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.