Wanted Looking for Amber/White & other stuff for 2008-2020 Impala Classic

Status
Not open for further replies.

RyanZ71

Jun 14, 2011
Denver, Colorado
Looking to see what warning equipment and other items you may have available specifically for a 2012 Impala. Will be just amber and white for now, for construction/highway/roadway warning use, for my side job. Got my truck outfitted by L.A.W.S here in Colorado and they did an awesome job, post on that to come, now I am concentrating on my car. Note- This is an Impala LT/LTZ, not a 9C1.

Thanks

wolfman

May 21, 2010
Scranton, PA
I believe that I have a passenger side Inner Edge with 500 Series LEDs, mirror beams, and TIR3 grille/license plate lights. PM me directly if you are interested. Thanks, wolfman

fittyo

Feb 2, 2021
Wisconsin
Greetings,
I've got ten or so listings here on elb with some crazy good deals (mostly red/blue), but all my amber, white, switch boxes, etc. I have over on ebay. Anything you see over there could be had for a little less (by PMing me here, just using paypal & avoiding ebay ). I'm not sure what you're after, but there are some decent deals. Here's a link. If you see anything that trips your trigger, feel free to PM me. Thanks.

ps: I've also got an amber FedSig Latitude LED SignalMaster directional/arrow stick as well as the warning version listed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hilux01

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.