Wanted: Modern Looking for Lectric Lites pushbar

Lennyboi226

Nov 26, 2023
Florida
Hello, I am currently looking for a Lectric Lites Co. pushbar that fits on a 1998+ Crown Victoria. I'm not sure what years the Crown Vic had different mounting locations, so any LL pushbar that fits on a Vic from 1998-2011!

-Thank you, Lenny.

Attachments

• Screenshot 2024-05-27 131341.png
    Screenshot 2024-05-27 131341.png
    103 KB · Views: 4
I will go catalog digging tonight..... but I think the LL ones were rebranded as Sound Off or Able 2 maybe? Galls? I can't remember and I need to catalog dig, but I think there was another brand name for the same system. I know the grill lights were too....

I will go catalog digging tonight..... but I think the LL ones were rebranded as Sound Off or Able 2 maybe? Galls? I can't remember and I need to catalog dig, but I think there was another brand name for the same system. I know the grill lights were too....
I believe they were rebranded as the Code 3 Squadsheild after they bought Lectric Lites. I saw a Code 3 Squadsheild for sale on another public safety website, but it was for a 2000-2001 Impala.

BTW the squadsheild I believe was a rebrand of Lectric Lites pushbars. Heres a pic of it.

Attachments

• LAVBIMP.png
    LAVBIMP.png
    34 KB · Views: 3
That would make sense, code 3 did buy them.

What I have are New Old Stock and never used. PSE Code3 model LAV2CV00 Squad Shield II They are not assembled. They fit 1998+ Crown Vics. Here is a pic of the unit and mounting. Let me know what you think! Thanks,
Joe

IMG_0731.jpg

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TNConstable