Looking for suggestions for a Dual Color Mini-Bar

jlofties

Jan 3, 2020
York. PA
I work in construction (project management) and I am also a Volunteer Fire Police Officer. I have a Feniex Apollo Mini-x in dual Blue/Amber and recently had severe water ingress. I took it apart, and the plastic threads in the housing were very brittle and a few of them were broken apart.

specs:
Magnet Mount
Dual color modules (blue/amber)
offers patterns in just blue and just amber
atleast 2 modes
Hardwire (willing to cut off a cig. plug if necessary)

I know the Feniex Fusion is exactly what I need, but just wanted to see if there is anything else out there that meets my needs.

Thank you all for your help

Jarred J.

Lifetime VIP Donor
May 21, 2010
Shelbyville, TN
they had problems with the apollos bars.. upgrade to a fusion.

pdk9

May 26, 2010
New York & Florida
Strobes N More Millenium duo color or Feniex Fusion 180 duo color.

If you haven’t already, try contacting Feniex first, and see if they’ll work with you about a replacement Fusion bar for you (warranty/upgrade from the Apollo). They have pretty decent customer service.

fp13-2

May 20, 2010
Harrisburg, PA
I just bought a Code 3 Micro Reflex in R/W and I love it. You can have three separate modes. There are two mode wires, and if you have both on, you get a third mode and pattern. I'm working on getting video and posting it.

Carlos SpicyWeiner

Lifetime VIP Donor
May 3, 2012
Lakeland, Florida
Strobes N More Millenium duo color or Feniex Fusion 180 duo color.

If you haven’t already, try contacting Feniex first, and see if they’ll work with you about a replacement Fusion bar for you (warranty/upgrade from the Apollo). They have pretty decent customer service.

They'd probably just replace the top as thats the part with the issue but yeah... upgrading to fusion would work. Contact the dealer you bought it from. Typically I do an at cost replacement or close to it for people.

Reactions: Jarred J.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Safetylight5

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.