Wanted Looking for three parts..."Home" Sensor, Oscillating Gear and Vision/Smart Pod motors.

Status
Not open for further replies.

DLBFalcon

Aug 22, 2013
Colorado
Hi, everyone!! Well, here I go again! I've got some more projects lined up and looking for a few parts. I can pay a decent price and shipping if anyone has some of these and are willing to let them go. I'm looking for the following three items:

1. Federal Signal Vision "Home" Sensors. (Picture # 1) These are mounted inside the Vision pods towards the back.
2. Federal Signal Vision motors -- Pictures # 2 & 3.
3. FS Vector oscillating pod gear -- Pictures #4 & 5 -- this gear measures about 1" across and has the two holes in it. The little hole is for the metal arm that oscillates the reflector back and forth.

The home sensors - I'd like to find 4 or 5.
The Vision motors - I'd like to find4 or 5.
The oscillating gears -- I'd like to find at least 2 of these, but would buy 4 or 5.

Thank you!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bassslogic

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.