looking for wiring harness unitrol 80k

bpollard

Jun 13, 2010
USA, SC
I bought a unitrol 80k, was told that Radio Shack has the connector to make your own wiring harness.

no dice, and can't find anything online

can someone provide some advice, or do you have one to sell?

Thanks

Bob

AJ3814

Mar 13, 2015
Central Louisiana
sstelly1217 just posted some for sale in the "Warning equipment for sale or trade" section.

Nathan R

Lifetime VIP Donor
Mar 27, 2014
USA
If only asking about the product this thread can stay. If you are soliciting a sale please post in the Wanted section.

rwo978

May 21, 2010
ND, USA
sstelly1217 just posted some for sale in the "Warning equipment for sale or trade" section.
Wrong. Those are 90 series amp cables. He needs an 80 series amp cable.

ckgarside

Jul 9, 2015
Los Angeles, CA
If you want to build your own you need a 12 pin mini molex connector, some molex pins, a crimper and some wire.

I'd be happy to post the wire colors or pinnout if you want.

Reactions: mrs638

mrs638

Aug 1, 2010
Mooresville
If you want to build your own you need a 12 pin mini molex connector, some molex pins, a crimper and some wire.

I'd be happy to post the wire colors or pinnout if you want.
I have been hunting for a proper wire color chart for an *0K for a few weeks now.

Unitrol guy is on vaca until next week & Im leaving with my project soon so I'd like to get this tightened up.

My issue is that I see a legend on the face of the unit, have pins & a plug but the install manual is calling for a certain color wire to go to a certain place & I dont know which function is WHITE

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DHarrold000

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.