Lost an awesome friend :(

May 21, 2010
Elmira, ny
It is with deep regret i post the passing of an awesome guy, chief, dad, husband, crew chief and firefighter from a local department.

car 33 otherwise known as steve beebe passed away this morning at a local hospital ICU with liver failure. I met steve when he worked at a local fire equipment place a number of years ago and we've been friends since. He had also given me a patch from his department (savona fire department here in ny, otherwise known as the savona bulldogs).

Rest easy steve :(

CF1D8AC4-52BB-48C0-A186-84CAD8E92AD0.jpeg

JohnMarcson

Administrator
May 7, 2010
Northwest Ohio
Condolences

Reactions: EHFD_Tower_751

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.