Lots of Lights-NJ State Parade in Wildwood

May 28, 2010
Loveland, Ohio
Heres an excellent video to satisfy or annoy anyone and everyone. Lots of lights, good, not so good, split fails requiring short term counseling or long term therapy, whatever your interest - its pretty much in here. Enjoy: BillyG

Last edited by a moderator:

Wailer

May 24, 2010
Canada
That's one of the nice things about living in a densely populated area.  You can see an entire parade of emergency vehicles.

JazzDad

Aug 5, 2011
USA
I wonder how long the parade route was.  Whatever it was, I wouldn't want to be carrying a Halligan the whole way.

Watching all those vehicles driving with the doors open looks like a JazzDad response.

Last edited by a moderator:

chucksorce

Aug 3, 2014
nj
I gotta say the power arc may not be the most aesthetically pleasing light but boy they are really impressive and love that dodge brush truck sporting that beautiful sd bar at at around 3036

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.