Lotsofbars' Updated Collection!

lotsofbars

Jul 20, 2010
NYC, New York
Hey everyone, it's been a long while! I have been accumulating more new and interesting vintage and/or collectible pieces since I had to sell most of my collection 8 years ago. This is an incomplete view of my collection. Not pictured: •Whelen AdvantEdge 48" lightbar, •Whelen AdvantEdge 22" minibar, •Aerodynic 22i minibar, •2x Code 3 MX7000 minibars, •Turbobeam blue/amber minibar. I'll post pics here and videos in following posts. I also have a bunch more interesting new items showing up within the next week or two, so stay tuned for those!IMG_7268.jpgIMG_3935.JPGexcalibur2.jpgIMG_3986.JPGIMG_5492 2.JPG

Jun 18, 2013
PA
And finally, old faithful: my first-ever lightbar. I got it when I was 13, and I gave some guy $80 for this off the top of his truck. Typical Aerodynic EAH with candycane domes. It's always worked exceptionally well, and I will never get rid of this one.

I see you are a man of great culture... :)

Reactions: lotsofbars

Impala9C1

Sep 28, 2018
Arizona
And finally, old faithful: my first-ever lightbar. I got it when I was 13, and I gave some guy $80 for this off the top of his truck. Typical Aerodynic EAH with candycane domes. It's always worked exceptionally well, and I will never get rid of this one.

I think we all have a bar like that with a different story to tell. Mine is a Jetsonic.

Reactions: lotsofbars

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.