Lowest Profile Lightbar

Fast LT1

May 24, 2010
Sedgwick County, KS
Which lightbar has the lowest profile, im thinking its the Tomar blade but not sure.

bobcoop06

May 25, 2010
Indiana
I would have to say the 911ep Galaxy. It's as low profile as the Blade, but hugs the contours of the roof better. They are VERY VERY hard to spot from a distance, but are still amazingly bright. 911ep has overcome the issues they had in their earlier production bars and make some really awesome products now. Unfortunately, many people are not willing to give them the time of day.

VolEms

May 24, 2010
NY, USA
Tomar Blade High power. Its the thinnest bar on the market. I love mine and untill I light it up you cant tell its there.

C3Kurt

May 27, 2010
St. Louis, MO
Jared @ 911Lights said:
The blade is 1.9", making it the thinnest in the industry. All the other low-profile LED lightbars are in the 2.25" to 2.75" range.

-Jared

The Code 3 2100 comes in at 2.1'' tall.

Also, the Defender comes in on the low end of the range at 2.25'' tall. Industry leading output with this lightbar along with a lower profile.

C3Kurt

nerdly_dood

Jun 15, 2010
Georgia
jdh said:
You are both wrong.... :twisted:

Mars Spectrasystem :mrgreen:

I thought the Twinsonic was even more of a flying brick than that...

jdh

May 21, 2010
Geneva, FL
I thought the Twinsonic was even more of a flying brick than that...
The SpectraSystem is like placing a flashing airplane on the roof of the vehical. The Twinsonic does not sit as high, and has a smaller base.

nerdly_dood

Jun 15, 2010
Georgia
I know there's a higher-profile lightbar than that, but I can't remember what it was called - but i do know it's a Russian one used during Communist rule.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
airflores

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.