LP6000

amccullers

May 22, 2010
Wetumpka, Alabama
Has anybody ever seen or converted one of these to strobe? I have 8 strobes for an excal. but no bar, so I thought of doing it. I have enough clearance and can put both supplies under the speaker housing, the speaker is under hood on our tanker.

Any thoughts on this would be helpful.

Andrew

May 21, 2010
Berlin, MI, 48002
The power supplies should go under the dome; they're not waterproof. I'd set it up like a stock Excalibur w/the ps's between the 2 inboard strobes on each side. You might have to drill some holes but it can be done.

You may also need some kind of spacers or brackets to put the strobes up higher.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
airflores

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.