lvfd2005 Resolved

Fighting17th

Jan 19, 2012
PA, Washington County
I hate doing this, and I’m not creating a “dispute” yet, I just want an answer and a tracking number.

I purchased 4 older Feniex T4 sticks on June 5. 2 800 and 2 400, all half red, half blue. He told me 2 red modules had problems, everything else worked. I have a friend that wanted an all blue 800, so I figured I’d make an all blue 800 for him, an all red 800 to resale, an all blue 400 to resale, then have some parts left over because of the 2 bad red modules.

I didn’t get them until about June 20 because of a mixup with UPS on his end, which I found out about after several PMs. Upon receiving the items, I found that not only 2 red modules were bad, but 3 blue modules were also bad (upon initial testing, not after any rewiring on my part). I was still able to make my 2 complete 800 sticks, but not another 400 stick, which I factored into the price. I have since moved modules around to make sure that the wiring the way I got it was not responsible for any bad modules, and it was not.

I sent him a PM about this which he responded and said he was sending out a few more T4s he found in his shop. A week and a half later I didn’t receive anything and didn’t hear back so I PM’d again. He said he forgot and was sending them out then. It’s been almost 2 weeks since then, and I sent him a PM 2 days ago with no response, and nothing received. He also stated in a PM that he would include a flasher, which also wasn’t included and he hasn’t responded about that either.

It’s going on a month and a half now. Please advise.

Fighting17th

Jan 19, 2012
PA, Washington County
Just an FYI, I knew these were "project" sticks going into the deal, that I'd have to do some moving of light heads and a little rewiring to get what I wanted out of it, and I knew that. I'm not just "complaining" about little things. I was basically shorted almost an entire "working" 400 stick on the deal, and haven't heard or received anything yet.

Fighting17th

Jan 19, 2012
PA, Washington County
Ok still nothing.. How do I go about getting an admin involved, or does anyone know how Square works, like if there is a dispute thing like paypal has?

Tony P

Sep 13, 2015
Midwest, USA
Ok still nothing.. How do I go about getting an admin involved, or does anyone know how Square works, like if there is a dispute thing like paypal has?
You should be able to dispute it through your card company should you choose.

Fighting17th

Jan 19, 2012
PA, Washington County
Thanks for the update. It's okay, I understand, but I just didn't know you were going on vacation and didn't hear back from you several times. I'll let you know once the package arrives. The other 2 sticks are good.
As long as there's at least like 2 working modules in there so I can finish up one more stick I'll close this thread out.

Reactions: Tony P

Fighting17th

Jan 19, 2012
PA, Washington County
Received a box of a several replacement T4s. Most of them worked, I can now complete the bar. Thank you for taking care of this. Dispute now closed.
It took a long time to receive the original bars, there was a lack of communication, it took a long time to receive the replacements. I'm happy this wasn't for an urgent install, but it wasn't, so I am satisfied.
Thanks, John

Reactions: Dave F and Tony P

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.