SOLD M.P.H. S80MC Radar System

Status
Not open for further replies.

TXDPSCJ

Aug 6, 2023
NJ
The equipment listed is very rare and hard to find today (30-40 years later). All equipment was used in-service and shows signs of wear. I'm not going to document the wear, please make the pics larger to view overall condition of the items or contact me for the originals.

This was installed in a Mustang Police car, but was used in many other Police vehicle configurations.

---

(1) M.P.H. S80MC Radar system. This type of system was used in the 1980's and possibly early 90's depending on jurisdiction.

Includes:
  • M.P.H. Vertical computer base station w/cig lighter power cord
  • (1) M.P.H. Front Radar Antenna w/attached cord
  • (1) M.P.H. Rear Radar Antenna w/attached cord
  • (2) M.P.H. Radar Tuning Forks
  • (1) M.P.H. Handheld remote w/attached cord
  • (1) Black protective vinyl (or leather?) cover for the base (installed on it)
  • (1) Steel bracket painted black that was used for securing the M.P.H. base to a dashboard. This bracket is NOT specific to any model year or Police Agency and looks to have been a custom fabbed bracket. * EXCLUSIONS: The short 3" piece of bare metal holding the front antenna to top of the black mount is NOT included. The generic black "L" mount on the rear radar antenna NOT included. Bracket mounting hardware (screws, bolts, nuts, or washers) NOT INCLUDED. Standard Hardware Store hardware can be used to mount the bracket. *
The unit does power on and it does have functionality. I do not have any manuals or operators guides so I cannot confirm how to use the unit or to what capacity it operates. It will power on, light up, show display numbers, and the buttons work for display/show use.

I have (2) short vids for power on demo - please PM me here with an email if you want to see the vids and I will email to you.

$400.00/OBO Shipped to the US 48 States, fully insured and with tracking info.
IMG_4728.jpegIMG_4729.jpegIMG_4730.jpegIMG_4731.jpegIMG_4736.jpegIMG_5321.jpeg

FRONT Radar Antenna (short 3" piece of bare metal seen under antenna is NOT included).
IMG_4732.jpegIMG_4733.jpegIMG_4734.jpegIMG_4735.jpegIMG_4742.jpegIMG_4741.jpegIMG_4743.jpeg

REAR Radar antenna (generic black L bracket NOT included):
IMG_4737.jpegIMG_4738.jpegIMG_4739.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GSPS629

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.