Maddux31

dusty

Jan 9, 2012
Little Rock, Arkansas
On April 28th or 29th Maddux31 responded to a request I posted for info on a bumper. This lead to a deal being brokered to a friend of mine.

Maddux took payment
He won't ship the bar.
He won't provide tracking.
He won't communicate.
He won't issue a refund.

maddux31

Apr 15, 2015
North Carolina
Dusty,
Can you give me the name you paid for the bumper under? I am unable to find it in my paypal history. Did not realize it had been paid, simple mistake on my part. I will make a refund.

dusty

Jan 9, 2012
Little Rock, Arkansas
Blake Epps. And yes, you realized it had been paid because you promised a partial refund. And made up an excuse about getting the weight off when you supposedly tried to ship it. And on Tuesday 5/22 you said it would be in hand by friday. But you didn't know it had been paid? And yes, I have the email showing all of this, while you claim you didn't know it had been paid.

maddux31

Apr 15, 2015
North Carolina
Blake, I remember that order now.
Between this site, ebay, our website, mail order, and over the counter sales, I deal with about 40 plus or minus orders per day. I love elightbars, but for some reason I do not get everything in my email. Orders from this site must be manually added to our system, sometimes that causes problems, not your fault, I understand. Anything you post on this complaint does not come over my email either, so I need to check everyday. If I had planned to scam you out of money, I would have picked an item with a better profit margin. We sold you a push bumper for the cost of shipping just to clear it out of the warehouse.

dusty

Jan 9, 2012
Little Rock, Arkansas
Paypal informed us today that they're going to suspend his account, as he's invoicing people through friend's and family for business services. Paypal is saying that if Maddux refuses to issue a refund, that we'll have to go through the bank and file a fraud report. The bank is requiring a police report to be made for it so they can see about filing charges.

Tony P

Sep 13, 2015
Midwest, USA
Paypal informed us today that they're going to suspend his account, as he's invoicing people through friend's and family for business services. Paypal is saying that if Maddux refuses to issue a refund, that we'll have to go through the bank and file a fraud report. The bank is requiring a police report to be made for it so they can see about filing charges.

Thank you for the update. Please update this thread as appropriate.

If other members have had similar issues, please leave applicable feedback or PM me with the issues.

Jun 2, 2014
Colorado
Just came across this thread trying to piece together PM and other history and make sure it wasn't the same guy on another forum, which it thankfully doesn't seem to be him.

Kyle flaked-out on a transaction and wasted a little of my time here a while back, then created a bigger hassle for me on eBay with his shenanigans "buying" the same items I had up for sale over there. He struck me as being pretty sketchy over payment terms & shipping terms and threw a bizarre tantrum when I wouldn't make exceptions to the terms (which were just sticking to the standard buyer & seller protection terms on that site).

So, just FYI, he also goes by "laeus53" on eBay. I wouldn't be surprised if he's suspended over there, but since his username is still in my blocklist, his account still exists.

shues

Lifetime VIP Donor
May 21, 2010
NW Indiana
eBay tells me he has 100% positive feedback and is no longer a registered user:
t3YeIr1.jpg

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DOHCZC

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.