Maddux31

mugsy87

Oct 4, 2015
kansas city kansas
Traded 2 mts2000 radios with batteries and charger to Maddux 31 for 5 glass dtechs and 2 plastic ones still have not received the dtechs and he won't text me tracking I've asked several times the first couple times he said he would send me tracking 2 days go by no response then 3 time told me basically he was sending the radios back but never has sent the dtechs or radios and now no response at all when I text him asking for tracking

Dave F

Sep 13, 2015
Berks County, PA
Only members active in the dispute to post, please, if you have an active dispute with the member please submit a report

Reactions: mugsy87

mugsy87

Oct 4, 2015
kansas city kansas
Thanks tony p for keeping everyone on elightbars protected against fraud and thanks for all your effort and time helping me and everyone else that has had a problem with this person very well done have a good weekend

Reactions: FiremanSketch

mugsy87

Oct 4, 2015
kansas city kansas
I tried contacting Maddux 31 and asked for tracking number all he did was argue with me and told me that if I texted him again that he was gonna file charges against me for phone harassment I'm not getting anywhere with him this ain't right I feel that his account should be suspended so he can't steal from other people he is a thief

FiremanSketch

Dec 17, 2014
Lake Arrowhead
I tried contacting Maddux 31 and asked for tracking number all he did was argue with me and told me that if I texted him again that he was gonna file charges against me for phone harassment I'm not getting anywhere with him this ain't right I feel that his account should be suspended so he can't steal from other people he is a thief

He was banned already. Have you reached out to Marion PD?

Reactions: mugsy87

mugsy87

Oct 4, 2015
kansas city kansas
I don't doubt it he's a real bad person that deserves to be in jail just talked to another member who said he traded some radios to him for a p25 and he sent the radios back all broken up something's really wrong with that guy

soutthpaw

May 2, 2018
Sparks, NV
I'm actually wondering if this guy is bipolar and in a manic stage? I bought something from him and found a problem with it. He gave me a partial refund for the cost of the replacement part to fix it. From what you guys have posted about your interactions with him, iit actually fits the diagnosis.

mugsy87

Oct 4, 2015
kansas city kansas
So today I finally got my radios back after calling the sheriffs office and police station radios look to be OK haven't tried powering them up yet but the charger is all smashed up after all the crazy stuff that guy texted me I'm very surprised that he didn't send me a live rattle snake in the mail he said a bunch of crazy things to me and had the nerve to say he's an honest man and a Christian but called me every name in the book I'm just glad that he can't smash anyone else stuff up and send it back broken up

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DOHCZC

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.