Made a New Label !

Skulldigger

Aug 23, 2015
Georgia / USA
Share your secret?

I scanned the band off of one of my 374's and put it into Photoshop. I then recreated the oval, copied the text from one of the sites ads and whala.... I have some "Grafix Clear Adhesive Backed Ink Jet plastic sheets" that I printed it onto. I print it, cutout the image and place it over the existing sticker. I only replaced the red and black graphic. I did make the other side with the model number and etc, but it is very hard to line it up exactly so it doesn't ghost. The text side of the original seems to be fine so I left it. Made it easier. I could probably be persuaded to share if anyone needed one.

Reactions: Maxim2Eng

NESQ115

Jan 21, 2012
New York
All of my Signal Stat beacons have faded labels. Seems the red fades off. A while back I was able to make a Grote 7624 label so I figured why not a Signal Stat. So I gave it a try. Very happy with the result ! May not be perfect but it sure looks better.

View attachment 220153

View attachment 220154
Looks great. I have the same problem. If you can be persuaded to make any more of them, I could use one or two myself.

Attachments

• 22813945_19971003771.jpg
    22813945_19971003771.jpg
    126.8 KB · Views: 11

Skulldigger

Aug 23, 2015
Georgia / USA
Looks great. I have the same problem. If you can be persuaded to make any more of them, I could use one or two myself.

I can print out the Signal Stat emblem (black triangle, red oval with signal stat inside) just cut out, peel and stick over your faded emblem. $2 shipped for a tab of three emblems if anyone is interested. Not going to make money off everyone for this. I have not tested the durability of these yet.

Reactions: Tony P

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Safetylight5

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.