Mars B6

OP
OP
southpaw

southpaw

Site Veteran
Nor do I Max! Go low and slow, treat it nice. It will be better at the end of the day.

Very nice initial clean up and while I don't know the background for this particular light, it appears a main application was as an alley light as depicted on my "Sugarland Express" bar. That's the only example I've been able to find although like many of these single lights, I'm sure it was used as a supplemental flasher, either independently or combined with a beacon.

Two were recently for sale on Ebay and commanded a pretty penny....

Attachments

OP
OP
southpaw

southpaw

Site Veteran
Very nice initial clean up and while I don't know the background for this particular light, it appears a main application was as an alley light as depicted on my "Sugarland Express" bar. That's the only example I've been able to find although like many of these single lights, I'm sure it was used as a supplemental flasher, either independently or combined with a beacon.

Two were recently for sale on Ebay and commanded a pretty penny....
Thank you for those photos! I agree with you, the only one who knows what it was used for is the light itself, and it ain't talking.

Crownfire

There was also a PAR 36 version known as the B45 that was much more common. I have a set of PAR 46 double-ended flashers that are also labeled B6.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Unanswered questions
Members
Latest member
Littleman1109
Top Bottom