JohnMarcson

Administrator
May 7, 2010
Northwest Ohio
Ha ha... standard ebay

K9Vic

May 23, 2010
Fort Worth, TX
Yup figured it would be canceled as anything eBay considers illegal that is posted on ELB will soon be canceled as the eBay police read this board.

JohnMarcson

Administrator
May 7, 2010
Northwest Ohio
K9Vic said:
Yup figured it would be canceled as anything eBay considers illegal that is posted on ELB will soon be canceled as the eBay police read this board.

More like the amateur ebay narcs read this board.... they don't get everything though... the shorty 8000 bar I won was all blue and posted here from the start.

K9Vic

May 23, 2010
Fort Worth, TX
I asked the guy if the missing side cover was just to show the cracked lens, or if it was mising due to damage. He never returned my email with the answer. If that part is missing, then it is worth nothing to me as I need one complete with no damage.

JohnMarcson

Administrator
May 7, 2010
Northwest Ohio
K9Vic said:
I asked the guy if the missing side cover was just to show the cracked lens, or if it was mising due to damage. He never returned my email with the answer. If that part is missing, then it is worth nothing to me as I need one complete with no damage.

"THE PLASTIC ENDCAPS ARE BOTH BROKEN, THE BLUE SIDE ROTATOR DIDN'T LIGHT AND THE BLUE DOME HAS A CRACK AT THE BASE RIM"

K9Vic

May 23, 2010
Fort Worth, TX
JohnMarcson said:
"THE PLASTIC ENDCAPS ARE BOTH BROKEN, THE BLUE SIDE ROTATOR DIDN'T LIGHT AND THE BLUE DOME HAS A CRACK AT THE BASE RIM"

I had emailed him after the listing was removed trough his other listing for the old Buick he had listed, I saved that on my watch list in case the MARS bar was canceled. I did not recall what it said in the original listing and he gave me a price to buy it directly but never contacted me back with my question about condition as the listing was longer there for me to see the description.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Safetylight5

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.