Mars FL

southpaw

May 7, 2015
South-West
Hi Max, thank you! This is only the second one I've ever seen, though I am sure there are more blue ones out there.. It is a keeper for sure!

southpaw

May 7, 2015
South-West
Sir, Any way you could send me a photo of the motor in your FL. Have one without a motor and trying to source one. Thanks
When I get it a part I will. Suggest you contact Gary Cahill at Rescue Market. He may be able to assist you with what you need. Gary does excellent work!

southpaw

May 7, 2015
South-West
Sir, Any way you could send me a photo of the motor in your FL. Have one without a motor and trying to source one. Thanks
I have this photo from another Mars FL I own. The motors, if I am not mistaken were made by RAE, which I think is still in business. This is a 12 volt motor. This is the best photo I have at the moment...

Attachments

• 20191031_085301_resized.jpg
    20191031_085301_resized.jpg
    130.5 KB · Views: 21
Reactions: John211

Phillyrube

May 21, 2010
Flatistan
I saw a blue FL mounted on the fender of an old truck at a spaamfaa gathering g. It was on YouTube, have to see if I can screenshot it.

Found it........forward to 20:36 on the video.

Guy has a blue FL, Sterling siren with blue lens, blue Unity bumper light, a red Beacon Ray and an old red Rotoray on a pickup truck.

1573599025356.png

Last edited:
Reactions: southpaw

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hilux01

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.