Mars Spectrasystem labels

Status
Not open for further replies.

tsquale

Lifetime VIP Donor
Oct 12, 2010
Minnesota, USA
I need the following:

All of the labels that a Mars Spectrasystem should have. I am not quite sure what they are, but I have seen them on both endcaps and the center speaker housing.

FOUND- Streethawk "name" label. Its appx. 4" x 1" and says "Streethawk"

FOUND: I need ONE Federal Visibar label as well as a CP25 or 100 with a Visibar mount. Doesn't have to be perfect.

Last edited by a moderator:

chief1562

Mar 18, 2011
Slaterville/NY
I'm waiting for a JetSonic label to show up from Cali. And will be taking it and the 1 good StrobeHawk and the one good StreetHawk over to my repro man would you like me to get a set made for you not sure of price yet.

But the more he makes the better the price.

chief1562

Mar 18, 2011
Slaterville/NY
To bad there wasn't a good one of those floating around could do that too.

He can't use pictures because of something to do with the pixels. and enlarging it.

Way over my pay grade to understand that.

toyotafan

Jun 24, 2012
Indiana
I need the following:

1- Streethawk "name" label. Its appx. 4" x 1" and says "Streethawk"

All of the labels that a Mars Spectrasystem should have. I am not quite sure what they are, but I have seen them on both endcaps and the center speaker housing.
I have about 10 Streehawk labels.  All original from Federal Signal, not reprints from a printer   $12  a set

ryan

May 20, 2010
Massillon, Ohio
I have the stickers in stock for the Visibar. I also have a cp speaker with the base in stock for Visibar. It does need the stainless u clamp but you can make that. $115 for everything shipped

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ErikH

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.