Mars, Twinsonic, & NYPD Aero Lightbars for sale

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zapp Brannigan

Lifetime VIP Donor
May 23, 2010
I live near you and could pick them up LOL
Yea, just what YOU need, more of the most sought after, nice quality vintage lights!!

gibbajabba

Jan 23, 2015
los angeles
8pm tonight the best offers get the bars, i'll be on an hour before to update any new offers.

Current best offers are

Federal Signal Twinsonic CTS $200

NYPD AeroDynic $350

Mars Bar $1300

The best offer received by 25th Feb 8pm pst will own the bar.

Federal Twinsonic CTS

This came the movie studios, production unknown.

It has "WB" handwritten on the underside which means it came from Warner Brothers.

It measures 52" in length.

Condition - various scuffs/scratches/stains and cracked on one side and some small minor cracking coming from the circle on top of the otherside, missing one bulb - see photo's for overall condition.

Weight 36 lbs

This is not something we are comfortable with packing and shipping but we will deliver it to our local boxnship company who are experts in packing large fragile items.

Buyer to arrange delivery themselves direct with boxnship after cleared payment, we are not responsible for shipping, they can be contacted on (626-793-1607)  http://www.boxandshipla.com/

Collection welcomed and preferred, payment by cash on collection if collecting. Collection location is San Gabriel Los Angeles.

Overseas buyers are advised to call boxnship prior to making an offer as shipping is likely to be very high.

I can take payment by paypal, check or cash on collection for pickups. Any questions let me know.

The best offer so far is $200

DSC03694.JPG

DSC03695.JPG

DSC03697.JPG

DSC03700.JPG

DSC03704.JPG

DSC03708.JPG

DSC03713.JPG

DSC03718.JPG

DSC03734.JPG

rsz_dsc03683.jpg

rsz_dsc03685.jpg

rsz_dsc03689.jpg

DSC03885_compressed.jpg

DSC03886_compressed.jpg

DSC03887_compressed.jpg

DSC03888_compressed.jpg

DSC03889_compressed.jpg

DSC03892_compressed.jpg

DSC03897_compressed.jpg

DSC03898_compressed.jpg

DSC03901_compressed.jpg

DSC03902_compressed.jpg

DSC03904_compressed.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Nathan R

Lifetime VIP Donor
Mar 27, 2014
USA
gibbajabba,

I had replied to your Support Ticket earlier with this same information. According to Site Policy:

As a very few of you noticed, when we came back to threaded classifieds we dropped the single thread per section rule.
The policy now simply reads: Please group your items logically in as few posts as possible. For example; All lenses in in one post, beacons in another, and lightbars in a third thread.

So that means users can have multiple threads as long as they group their items.
I have merged your threads.

Reactions: rwo978 and tsquale

Tomhae

Apr 22, 2012
Roseville, CA
So to clarify; I still have the high bid on the Aerodynic and am not competing with Ebay bidders? Also, are you in Pasadena then?

gibbajabba

Jan 23, 2015
los angeles
Yes the $300 high bid on the Aerodynic is your offer, that's right they are only for sale on here. Collection can be from Pasadena or San Gabriel whichever you prefer. Thanks to whoever put those easy links into the first post much appreciated :)

gibbajabba

Jan 23, 2015
los angeles
Check the top of the first post, all updated prices are there. 40 mins left.

4 minutes to go...

Federal Signal Twinsonic CTS $300

NYPD AeroDynic $700

Mars Bar $1985

ok 8pm that's it.

SOLD

JennyCop

Jan 19, 2012
Sunny Arizona
Wrong!!! :p Sorry Dan, I didn't win the one you are assuming I won. Sadly, no Mars bar for me :'(

I did win the CTS for a friend that needs one for a CHP car restoration. He is very happy! :)

Congratulations to all the other winners! It's great news that each of these bars is going to a good home where they will be appreciated. :D

ERIC6913

May 29, 2010
California
Crazy prices on that Aerodynic and CTS. That Aerodynic wasn't even an official NYPD bar. It was just a standard 24 RMVF. The CTS was in poor condition as well. The domes were garbage and the endcaps were pretty faded as well. Makes my stuff seem like a gold mine then LOL.

Windycity411

Jan 20, 2014
Illinois
Eric, you're absolutely correct! If you want a replica NYPD Aero, you could build your own a lot cheaper. A member PM'd me with bidding concerns. He was hesitant to bid on "dream" bars from a brand new member. I hope the winners get what they paid for. I still consider myself a greenhorn on this site (having been here about a year), but I'd still like to add my two cents. I hope in the future, this type of auction nonsense is frowned upon here. If you run a business buying and selling, and you want to make money with bidding wars, there's other places on the 'net for you. I hope eLightbars' main focus will always be collectors/hobbyists taking care of each other. Not a page for entrepreneurs looking to profit.

gibbajabba

Jan 23, 2015
los angeles
I've never known such negativity, in the end i didn't even care and couldn't be bothered with them anymore not the best experience and I'm glad it's done with.

ERIC6913

May 29, 2010
California
I've never known such negativity, in the end i didn't even care and couldn't be bothered with them anymore not the best experience and I'm glad it's done with.
I didn't mean it to be negative, just simply stating I was surprised at the final price for what was offered.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
htamboli

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.