Marshall, MN haul - 2K17!

tsquale

Lifetime VIP Donor
Oct 12, 2010
Minnesota, USA
Just got back and got the car unloaded. Some of you may remember my trip last year (see here: http://elightbars.org/forums/posts/596216/ )

Went back to clear him out this year. 6 hrs of driving later and my Ford Fusion is happy to be empty. Came home with: 2 Aero-twinsonics, 1 independent rotator Aerodynic full-size (clear endcaps with alley cutout filters) and 1 mini, 1 12X Twinsonic, 1 full-size Vector, 1 Visibar, 1 Trippe strobe, 5 AS-1s, a Director siren amp, a spare red Aerodynic dome, and some misc beacon parts. When I have time I'll go through it all and get stuff listed for sale.

IMG_20170618_180923079.jpg IMG_20170618_180929125.jpg IMG_20170618_180931852.jpg

Videos:

Last edited:
Jun 18, 2013
PA
Nice dome config on the aerotwin in the back right.

Reactions: tsquale

tsquale

Lifetime VIP Donor
Oct 12, 2010
Minnesota, USA
Videos added to the original post! Twinsonic and Visibar aren't currently working. Both appear to have loose wires so should be a quick fix when I have time. The independent rotator Aerodynic seems to be missing guts, not sure if it should've had mirrors, alley lights or what. The wiring appears original inside though. Mini aero has some crazing, but it's still a great little bar for someone.

Wow, a lot of good stuff. Congrats.
Do you want sell some?
Yes, I do plan on selling most of it actually.

Your Ford Fusion is relieved this was the last run to his place! Great haul and stuff looks to be in good condition!
Yes it does! Packed to the brim, so much so that the wife didn't get to go with either time.

Reactions: jph2

lotsofbars

Jul 20, 2010
NYC, New York
I'm super jealous. That 24RQ with the red/white/blue lenses really stands out, too. Yet another fantastic haul, brother!

Jun 18, 2013
PA
The R/B Aero you have listed as a model 24 I believe is an AD5200

I have the 48 inch version of this light..

Reactions: OliverD and toon80
Jun 18, 2013
PA
Nice job on the 12X.. even the labels on the endcap are in good shape

Reactions: tsquale

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.