Wanted Mass. State Police Smith & Wesson Lightbar

Status
Not open for further replies.

JennyCop

Jan 19, 2012
Sunny Arizona
Looking for an authentic Massachusetts State Police Smith & Wesson Lightbar or even just the lenses of one will do. Thanks

Also Looking for loose individual  or complete lenses with takedown/flasher/alley cut out window lenses in red/blue/amber/clear/Green.

post-18114-0-99679800-1429129120.png

post-16464-0-26137800-1424850556_thumb.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

JennyCop

Jan 19, 2012
Sunny Arizona
Thanks. I know thats why I want one.   :)

I have a taste for long lost holy grail items! lol    :missing:

Reactions: AJ3814

JennyCop

Jan 19, 2012
Sunny Arizona
Most likely! I am about 99% sure they had clear takedown windows.  Since thier Code 3 XL's, Federal Jetstrobes and Whelen strobe bars do!

emtanderson51

Apr 9, 2011
USA Massachusetts
There are 3....ever. They have 2 clear windows for the TD and the rf were red with one inboard rotator on driver side rear amber window....I am almost positive that this is an impossible feat as I clearly saw 2 of them on one of the 3 pallets of Aerodynics that got auctioned 3 years ago in Ayer MA. None of the bars had domes. I was on vacuum in Hampton Beach and missed it. The 3 pallets of bars and 1 pallet of deck lights/scanners sold for $350 bucks to a metal recycler....had to be 150 MSP Aeros on those pallets.....I'm still mad.

Reactions: JennyCop

JennyCop

Jan 19, 2012
Sunny Arizona
There are 3....ever. I am almost positive that this is an impossible feat as I clearly saw 2 of them on one of the 3 pallets that got auctioned 3 years ago in Ayer MA. None of the bars had domes.
Thats why I want one.   :)  I have a taste for long lost holy grail items! lol    :missing:
Thank you so much for the info Steve, my hunt will continue just in case by chance that one (1) is still out there.

Sounds like "build your own replica" time, there Jen!
Yup, will do if I can get all the pieces I need.

AJ3814

Mar 13, 2015
Central Louisiana
The MSP/BPD XL 5000's were some awesome bars too! I'm sure they drew a LOT of power being the old sealed beam type, but that is one bar I would LOVE to have.  (sorry for being a terrorist and hijacking).

Lyle

Oct 28, 2012
Maine
PM sent..............................

mac

Jan 24, 2012
New England
Hi 

,     I may be able to locate a complete smith and wesson bar light. I know it has amber lenses right now. I can check if there are any other colored domes available. let me know and I will try to locate. 

Thank you 

Jack 

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hilux01

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.