Matt's for sale thread

matt.salvas.9

Jun 10, 2015
Maryland
Everything listed is in used condition. Some items have cigarette plugs attached but most have all had them removed for hard wiring. Almost every unit is red and blue split and I don't have the ability to change colors of anything except the starburst mini phantoms. I can change these from red and blue to one red and one blue unit. All prices are or best offer and include shipping.

2 dual talons red/blue- one with suction cup mount and one with 2 visor clips $80 per unit.

1 axixtech N-FORCER tir-4 red and blue with suction cups $40.

2 code 3 led surface mount LEDs one red and one blue $40 per unit.

1 four led stick red blue red blue $60.

1 SLK led dash light red and blue $35.

2 starburst mini phantoms red and blue split $110 per unit.

2 mini phantoms red and blue split $90 per unit.

1 code 3 wingman red and blue split $50.

Pictures in following post.

Last edited by a moderator:

enchanted

May 5, 2011
Houston, Texas
Everything listed is in used condition. Some items have cigarette plugs attached but most have all had them removed for hard wiring. Almost every unit is red and blue split and I don't have the ability to change colors of anything except the starburst mini phantoms. I can change these from red and blue to one red and one blue unit. All prices are or best offer and include shipping.

2 dual talons red/blue- one with suction cup mount and one with 2 visor clips $80 per unit.

1 axixtech N-FORCER tir-4 red and blue with suction cups $40.

2 code 3 led surface mount LEDs one red and one blue $40 per unit.

1 four led stick red blue red blue $60.

1 SLK led dash light red and blue $35.

2 starburst mini phantoms red and blue split $110 per unit.

2 mini phantoms red and blue split $90 per unit.

1 code 3 wingman red and blue split $50.

Pictures in following post.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bassslogic

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.