Metro Transit PD CSO, Minneapolis

tsquale

Lifetime VIP Donor
Oct 12, 2010
Minnesota, USA
Never knew that Metro Transit PD had their own CSOs until yesterday. Saw three driving around downtown and finally caught on parked.

Simple setup with just the lightbar. Didn't see any activated, but if they're like other Minnesota CSOs they are red/blue.

IMG_20180324_184112318_HDR.jpgIMG_20180324_184117647.jpg

Reactions: jph2

CrownVic97

May 21, 2010
Hazen, ND
Holy cripes....how hard is it to center the lightbar above the door posts? Jeez, that looks like crap....:rolleyes:

John Smith

Oct 19, 2010
CO, US
I'm just glad they mounted it at such an extreme angle, so your rear modules warn the subway and your front modules warn planes.

And don't get me started on the liabilities with putting non-sworn, unarmed personnel in a car that says POLICE all over it and best we can tell has red/blue lights also.

Reactions: rcfd34 and Doyle257

CrownVic97

May 21, 2010
Hazen, ND
And don't get me started on the liabilities with putting non-sworn, unarmed personnel in a car that says POLICE all over it and best we can tell has red/blue lights also.

Wow! That's such a great idea! Super job, Minneapolis! (sarcasm levels at maximum on those sentences, so don't worry ;) )

rcfd34

Oct 24, 2011
Illinois
Wow the guy who did the install needs to be fired right away that is terrible.
I have no clue really how to install this stuff and mine looks a ton better

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.