Wanted Mic for SS2000SM

Status
Not open for further replies.

paff2

Nov 30, 2010
Lancaster, PA
As stated in the title looking only for a mic. Only reason I need it is to program my unit as the programming is currently locked.

Let me know what you have

paff2

Nov 30, 2010
Lancaster, PA
So I am back in the market for a mic. Anyone have 1?

paff2

Nov 30, 2010
Lancaster, PA
I have mics, or if you just need it for programming, I could wire you up a plug and switch that will do the job.

That is all I need. I have no need for a PA mic. Ill send you a PM.

MtnMan

Dec 20, 2012
Eastern PA
That is all I need. I have no need for a PA mic. Ill send you a PM.

Actually, I figured out (or rediscovered) a simple hack You just need a mono 1/4" plug (e.g., a guitar cable). Power up the siren, insert the plug, and program. In a pinch, a 1/4" bolt or drill bit will work... insert carefully until the PA relay clicks.

mono plug.jpg

paff2

Nov 30, 2010
Lancaster, PA
Actually, I figured out (or rediscovered) a simple hack You just need a mono 1/4" plug (e.g., a guitar cable). Power up the siren, insert the plug, and program. In a pinch, a 1/4" bolt or drill bit will work... insert carefully until the PA relay clicks.

View attachment 211161

That is sweet. Thanks a bunch for the info.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.