Michi's Police Fury in europe

Michi

Nov 5, 2013
Europe / Germany / NRW
Hi!

My name is Michael. Friends call me Michi. I'm from germany and I'm livin in hte middle north from Northrhine Westfalia.

I joined this forum, hoping to complete my Policecar project next spring.

I have a 1975 Plymouth Fury K-Code, which I'd love to get back to old glory...

It's a retired Policecar from Losa Angeles County. Might be that it was on duty at the Sheriffs Department.

After some research in the internet in what kind of lightbar was used at this time, I finally stuck on a red/red Twinsonic CTS.

This would be the perfevt found, but they seemed to be at high value in collectors choice and so far they are not pricy...

Hope to find a nice Twinsonic for my Fury and maybe some other items to complete my project and get her back on the road...

Best regards

Michi

ai1270.photobucket.com_albums_jj614_Michi_Vollmer_8B23A93A_1826480b891b6265e400629964f1f015f02.jpg

Wigwam700

May 25, 2011
New York Adirondacks US
Welcome from Upstate New York & USA:D

Todd

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.