MicroMan Industries Change of Direction

microman

May 20, 2010
KC Metro
After nine years of “official” sales, it is bittersweet to announce that MicroMan Industries LLC will no longer be manufacturing LED lightbars. Our MicroStarBar XP and ArrowStar XP line of LED bars will be discontinued starting this month, but we will still warranty previous purchases.

We have shifted our operations to focus primarily on emergency vehicle equipment installations. Due to the quick expansion of this side of the business in the last year, we have found that we do not have the time to dedicate to the manufacturing side and feel it would be a disservice to our customers to start having extended production times.

We are currently exploring the options of selling the remaining LED stock, flashers and all of the included production components. They have been a great seller in the market with well over 1000 feet of the XP line sold since 2012 with over a 1000 feet sold of the previous versions. (Please feel free to contact us if interested.)

We have always taken pride in the quality of our products and the customer service we have provided. We will continue with that line of thought in our installation business as well as any warranty issues that may arise. We are very appreciative of the “word of mouth” advertising that we have received throughout the years as well as eLightbars.org. Without them we would not have had a platform to launch our products and company. THANK YOU!

As we close one chapter in this business book, we look forward to the new chapter. We thank all of our customers and dealers for their purchases and hope to continue providing quality service to those new ones!

If you are located in the Kansas City area, please feel free to contact us for installation and equipment needs, as we are now a dealer for several equipment manufacturers. We are also one of the only companies that provides mobile fleet service and installation on site.

As always, from one emergency services person to another, we thank you for your business!

Craig Sorgen, Owner
MicroMan Industries LLC

Jarred J.

Lifetime VIP Donor
May 21, 2010
Shelbyville, TN
sucks to here Craig, but you gotta do what you gotta do. i get compliments on my lights i've brought from you over the years all the time.

Reactions: Nathan R

Carlos SpicyWeiner

Lifetime VIP Donor
May 3, 2012
Lakeland, Florida
Sorry to hear this Craig, however; you are a class act and I know that whatever you do will be done first rate. Please let me know if there is ever anything you need brother.  

Reactions: Nathan R

microman

May 20, 2010
KC Metro
Yes, it does. It took quite a bit of thought to come to this decision, but ultimately it came down to which side of the business will demand more time and a better payoff in the long run. Thanks for your past purchases!

JazzDad

Aug 5, 2011
USA
Has anyone shown interest on picking up that portion of your business?

Carlos SpicyWeiner

Lifetime VIP Donor
May 3, 2012
Lakeland, Florida
Would be nice to see the brand stick around in some form :)  

crt6mrt-265

May 23, 2010
Central NJ
If I had the time and place to make them, I would look into it, but I have nothing right now as far as even a place to make them.

Skippy

Jul 3, 2010
Florida, USA
Sorry to hear that, I have a microman direction bar in the rear of my department car and love it.  Best of luck on your installation side!

JohnMarcson

Administrator
May 7, 2010
Northwest Ohio
Is there any chance Wilson LEDs would want to take over your line?

7d9_z28

Mar 15, 2012
West Michigan

pdk9

May 26, 2010
New York & Florida
Sorry to hear that microman bars will be discontinued. However, I EXPECT that you will post vids and pics of all your installs Craig!

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
davegrn

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.