For Sale MICROMAN MicroStar XP bars

Status
Not open for further replies.

hitman38367

May 23, 2010
West Tennessee, USA
I have a set of two MICROMAN Microstar XP bars for sale. They are 8" long, 2 section, interior only (not waterproof), focused 20 degree TIR optic. Most of the old school guys on ELB know these lights are some of the best lights for straight punch, especially through tint. These are perfect for headliner mounting like an ILB or in the back glass or on the back window deck of a sedan. MicroMan industries is no longer in business, so these lights are a rare find. I no longer have use for them so I'd rather someone else put them to good use instead of them collect dust. The first $50 gets them both. They are both Red in color. These lights do require an external flasher to operate.

Here is a video of them when I had them mounted in my old Ford Taurus. They are the ones on the headliner.

Attachments

• 20201027_201202.jpg
    20201027_201202.jpg
    211 KB · Views: 26
  • 20201027_201210.jpg
    20201027_201210.jpg
    97.5 KB · Views: 27
Last edited:

rcfd34

Oct 24, 2011
Illinois
Man I wish they were blue i use to have a 6 head one that I sold and wish I wouldn't have they are stupid bright

Jarred J.

Lifetime VIP Donor
May 21, 2010
Shelbyville, TN
These are still available. If no one wants them after another week or two, as bad as I hate to do it, they will be going in the trash.
If by trash you mean a box to my house.. no need to trash good lights.. lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hilux01

About Us

• Since 1997, eLightbars has been the premier venue for all things emergency warning equipment. Discussions, classified listings, pictures, videos, chat, & more! Our staff members strive to keep the forums organized and clutter-free. All of our offerings are free-of-charge with all costs offset by banner advertising. Premium offerings are available to improve your experience.

User Menu

Secure Browsing & Transactions

eLightbars.org uses SSL to secure all traffic between our server and your browsing device. All browsing and transactions within are secured by an SSL Certificate with high-strength encryption.